You have finished listening to a podcast on ConservationTraining, now what do you do?
There may be some podcasts that will enter into our lives and change them forever. Not really, but if you do come across a podcast that enlightens you, you can continue the discussion about It here. To add a new discussion forum do the following:
- Click the button "Add a new discussion topic"
- This will open a new discussion topic
- Fill in the form with your discussion topic. Note it is helpful to place the name of the podcast in the "Subject" along with some information about your specific post
If you have any issues please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org, as we are happy to assist. Please remember to follow normal discussion forum etiquette such as:
- The administrator of this discussion forum reserves the right to remove any discussion messages that display inappropriate language or content.
- Show respect for your fellow conservationists, even if you disagree with something that was stated.
- Clearly state what you believe, even if it means that you’re disagreeing with someone. However, never respond in anger – take care to discuss only ideas.
This discussion forum is archived so you can look back and review posts from previous podcasts. This discussion forum will be a great resource for us all. Please review and contribute to it regularly. Thank you.