ConservationTraining.org provides valuable conservation knowledge, from experts across the globe, directly to you anytime, anywhere, and free of charge. Create an account today to get started!
How to Create an Account?
To access courses you will need to create a new account on ConservationTraining.org. Here are the steps to create a new account:
1) Fill out the New Account form with your details.
2) An email will be sent to your email address (please check your junk email folder; if you do not receive the email please contact email@example.com).
3) Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4) Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
How to enroll in a Course?
Once you have created an account and logged in to ConservationTraning.org you can enroll in a course. Enrolling in a course is a simple process. Most courses on ConservationTraining are open to the entire public and can be enrolled in by all students. However some courses do require an enrollment key and are by invitation only.
1) Go to the Curriculum page to select the course you want to enroll in. If you are prompted for an "enrollment key" please use the one that was provided to you. This will "enroll" you in the course.
2) An enrollment confirmation appears. Click Yes and you'll be taken to the course home page.
3) You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
Forgot your username or password? Reset your password.
Need assistance or have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Didn't receive your account confirmation email? Email email@example.com.